• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lightroom mobile subscription. Apple says that it is active but Lightroom says it has expired. Now I can't use certain features. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription appears to have expired on our side.  I'll need to get help from our server team to investigate this, and will follow up as soon as I have some info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Megg

I'm still awaiting help from the server team, but in the mean time, does it help if you try Restore Purchase in the app settings?  Here's how: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue, once I pressed the restore button, it keep loading for more than 15 minutes.

IMG_0286.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi raintreeruby

I see a valid subscription for your account, which means our server recognized the subscription.  Is your app working smoothly now?  If not, does it help to force-quit and restart?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megg

The server team did find and fix an unusual problem with your a ccount.  You should be all set now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines