• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support Direct Import in iOS 13

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In iOS 13 we have the option to import external files.  The view looks almost identical to the new "Files" app.  When I connect my USB-C SSD drive and open up the Files app I can see the drive on the left just fine.  When I launch Lightroom and select import "From Files" the SSD drive is not displayed.  

I love the idea of not having duplicate files on my ipad.  Having to import into Photos and then Import from Photos is an unnecessary step and requires twice the storage.

Is this not supported in Lightroom or not a feature iOS supports?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

As of now it's not a a feature that iOS supports, you may share this here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family As this form is monitored by our developers and engineers.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Direct Import is now available in Version 5.1,  released today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines