• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for Samsung S10 series devices

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Samsung S10e mobile phone, but have encountered a number of issues with how Lightroom functions.

1.  The built in camera app is capable of zooming in to 800%, while the LR camera app can only go to 500%.

2.  LR mobile seems to have issues with DNG photos that were taken with the LR camera app.  They will not sync with Lightroom Classic on my PC, even though they are synced properly with LR on the web.

Any ideas on how to resolve these issues?  Based on what I'm reading, these are not new issues.

Thanks.

Bob

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"1.  The built in camera app is capable of zooming in to 800%, while the LR camera app can only go to 500%."

I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum for Lightroom mobile, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions for that product:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links. (Safari users, uncheck the option Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Prevent Cross-Site Tracking or use Chrome or Firefox.) 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"2.  LR mobile seems to have issues with DNG photos that were taken with the LR camera app.  They will not sync with Lightroom Classic on my PC, even though they are synced properly with LR on the web."

Upload a sample DNG to Dropbox or similar and post the sharing link here. That will let others of us see if the issue occurs with our configuration and, if so, what might be going wrong.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines