• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync devices

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I am trying to get my laptop Lightroom and iPhone one to sync. The phone one has the photos I want and is associated with the email Adobe sent. But I can use that email to log in to Lightroom on laptop 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription with cloud storage and which version of Lightroom are you using on the Laptop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paula

I see the email ID you used to post for help is subscribed to the Photography plan.  However, I see no indication that you've signed into this same account using the Lightroom mobile app that is available from the Apple or Google app stores. 

It would seem you are signed into Lightroom using a different email address than the one you've used for the Photography plan and the fourms here.   Since you are not signed into the same Lightroom account as your desktop, your phone is not able to sync as expected.  You need to sign in on your phone using the current account/email address.

You mentioned that the phone has the photos you want.  Do not uninstall the app, or this will delete any unsynced images.  You should export any images in this other account back to your camera roll, then sign into the correct account that will sync to your desktop, and re-import your images from your camera roll into Lightroom, into the correct paid account. 

If you are indeed using an Apple iPhone (not an Android OnePlus), you could alos try the advice on this page to see if it helps you recover images from your iPhone: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm... These steps will allow you to copy images from the unpaid Lightroom account to your computer, where you can import them using the Lightroom desktop application.

Hope this helps a bit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines