• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sync from web to desktop not working - I need help

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I am not sure where to start... simple problem. Or so I thought.

Apologies for my incompetence...

I've searched the help forums and found other threads that relate to my issue but no clear guidance to map my way. I've watched tutorials. I've read manuals... I have spent hours.

I'm using l Lightroom classic cc. Latest Update TODAY.

Sync use to be automatic with no issues. Now nothing syncs. Although I looked in vain for the clear, obvious, simple SYNC NOW button, I realize it doesn't exist.

So.... Here's my problem:

I did quite a bit of photo editing on the WEB lightroom site. I was working from a computer that does not have Lightroom Desktop. Noiw I'm home and want to sync that work to the DESKTOP Lightroom Classic CC that is installed on my PC.

I am nowhere closer to making this happen than I was hours ago. I have updated, signed out/in to the cloud, the web lightroom and the desktop lightroom.

From the Desktop Lightroom I found "sync with mobile" and it asks me to sign in which I do - but no results. I know I am looking to sync with WEB but I was hoping....

Any guidance is GREATLY appreciated.

Windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trust that you are using the same Adobe ID when you sign in to Web and when you start Sync in Classic?

Also, how did the photos that you edited, get in the Cloud? Did you Sync a Collection from Classic? Import the high res from Web, Mobile or the cloud based Lightroom CC Desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks selondon for taking the time.

Trust that you are using the same Adobe ID when you sign in to Web and when you start Sync in Classic?

Yup. Same ID for both.

Also, how did the photos that you edited, get in the Cloud?

Uploaded the photos directly to the web. I was working from a computer that does not have Lightroom Desktop.

Did you Sync a Collection from Classic?

No. I was working from a computer that does not have Lightroom Desktop.

Import the high res from Web, Mobile or the cloud based Lightroom CC Desktop?

I uploaded the photos directly to the web (lightroom.adobe). Then I edited them there. I was working from a computer that does not have Lightroom Desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines