• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Lightroom Mobile iOs to Android device

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Is there a way to sync my LR mobile app files (photos/presets) on ios to my LR app on android device with the same adobe account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Hi Dynnem,

If both devices are signed in with the same account, and your account includes one of the subscription plans, you’ll be able to sync between devices.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dynnem,

If both devices are signed in with the same account, and your account includes one of the subscription plans, you’ll be able to sync between devices.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if I only have the mobile version and not a paid one, if I sync in a different device will I lose my photos/presets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Karibhel if you are using the free version of Lightroom Mobile you are not syncing anything at all, nothing gets backed up to Lightroom cloud storage.  You will need to maintain a device backup to ensure you don't lose data, and restoring a back from Device #1 to Device #2 would be the only way to transfer your photos with edits and presets to other devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines