Highlighted

Sync Lightroom to mobil

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I sync Lightroom on my iphone, will the photos be saved on my phone? And take up space on this.

Hilsen

Fredrik

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

If synced from a Lightroom Desktop Collection, these  will only sync Smart Previews to the Cloud and back down to your Phone.

Therefore the space used should be minimal.

Try a Collection and check under General / Storage & iCloud Usage / Manage Storage on your Phone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync Lightroom to mobil

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I sync Lightroom on my iphone, will the photos be saved on my phone? And take up space on this.

Hilsen

Fredrik

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

If synced from a Lightroom Desktop Collection, these  will only sync Smart Previews to the Cloud and back down to your Phone.

Try a Collection and check under General / Storage & iCloud Usage / Manage Storage on your Phone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2017 0
Contributor ,
Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2017 1