• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing CC to Lightroom mobile app

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC subscription (LR, PS, Bridge). I have downloaded the Lightroom app for iphone, but it doesn't allow me to sync with my CC account so I can share photos across the devices, which is how it is supposed to work. Every time I sign in with my login information that I use for CC, the app tells me that syncing is disabled because my 30-day free trial had ended.  How do I get the LR mobile app to recognize that I already have a paid CC subscription when it keeps thinking it was just a free trial - even when I am using the correct login email for my paid subscription?

Also, why is there no customer support that can be contacted? I'm baffled by the inability to actually contact this company.

Amy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Hi Amy,

Please ensure that you are using correct Adobe Id to log into Lightroom mobile App.Are you able to login to Lighroom mobile on your Desktop?

Go through Lightroom mobile unavailable to Education memberships purchased from Kivuto

Also, Send me your Adobe_Id via PM. How to use the forums

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amy,

Please ensure that you are using correct Adobe Id to log into Lightroom mobile App.Are you able to login to Lighroom mobile on your Desktop?

Go through Lightroom mobile unavailable to Education memberships purchased from Kivuto

Also, Send me your Adobe_Id via PM. How to use the forums

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines