Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing issues

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If I add a photo to the mobile cloud from my dektop, edit the photo and then check it out on my mobile device, everything is good. I do it all the time and export stuff for fb and instagram all the time.

If I go back to my desktop and edit a photo a second time and then go check it out on my mobile device, it looks like the edits carried over until I actually click on the photo. It will show the second edits for a second or two and then reverts to the previous version. Is this some kind of a glitch or is there something else I need to do in settings or something? It's really annoying.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

I wasn't able to force stop the app. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it worked! Problem solved. Wish I would have tried this months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see this behavior also when you wait in Lr Mobile grid view until the thumbnail has been updated and when you then open the photo in edit-view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing same issue on Lr Mobile - I can edit the picture again, even on the same device, and when I go out and come back in the original edit is showing again, go back into edit mode and the 2nd changes I made are gone. Has only shown up since the latest update with the new layout style; so last day or two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try a force restart of the Lr Mobile app to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that I know how to force restart LR mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That probably would help, if I were using an iphone. I'm on an Android phone. LG G6.

I appreciate the help though.

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't able to force stop the app. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it worked! Problem solved. Wish I would have tried this months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you lose any photos. Or should I back up first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In grid view the image always looks like the edits are there. Also, if I go to a different image and switch to "info view" and go back to the other image, it will show the edits in that view until I change to edit view.

If Itry to export the image from grid view, it exports without the revised edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines