Highlighted

Syncing video files - always uploading/pending

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is another Lightroom mobile question.

I have 4 videos I am attempting to load to Lightroom mobile. They have been added to a Lightroom collection on the iphone - no issues there. However, it is stuck on "uploading, 4 pending" and wont load. The video are not 4k so while large are not too large.  I previously had a similar issue where the video would not sync and continually received a message until I decided to delete the video out of the collection. Is there something else I need to do in order to upload/sync a video file on Lightroom mobile?

I do understand I am not able to edit the video in Lightroom.

Thanks

Jim G

Hi Jim,

What exactly is the size of these Videos you are trying to Sync? Have you tried syncing them one at a time?

Ensure that you are running the latest version of Lr mobile App.

Regards,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing video files - always uploading/pending

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is another Lightroom mobile question.

I have 4 videos I am attempting to load to Lightroom mobile. They have been added to a Lightroom collection on the iphone - no issues there. However, it is stuck on "uploading, 4 pending" and wont load. The video are not 4k so while large are not too large.  I previously had a similar issue where the video would not sync and continually received a message until I decided to delete the video out of the collection. Is there something else I need to do in order to upload/sync a video file on Lightroom mobile?

I do understand I am not able to edit the video in Lightroom.

Thanks

Jim G

Hi Jim,

What exactly is the size of these Videos you are trying to Sync? Have you tried syncing them one at a time?

Regards,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

Regards,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2016 0