Highlighted

The problem with the subscription on android

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After a break in the subscription, I registered subscribtion and paid for it again. But the application throws an error "doublicate error" and says at the subscription was purchased from another adobe id. Mail is the same everywhere, there are no buttons to restore purchases, money was debited. Is it possible to do something with this, or is my money debute like that?

Screenshot_20200606-202448_Lightroom.jpg

Screenshot_20200606-202520_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20200606-202616_Lightroom.jpg

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The problem with the subscription on android

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After a break in the subscription, I registered subscribtion and paid for it again. But the application throws an error "doublicate error" and says at the subscription was purchased from another adobe id. Mail is the same everywhere, there are no buttons to restore purchases, money was debited. Is it possible to do something with this, or is my money debute like that?

Screenshot_20200606-202448_Lightroom.jpg

Screenshot_20200606-202520_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20200606-202616_Lightroom.jpg

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2020 0
Tukanova LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, now it works! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0