• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnail not showing on iPhone XS

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to iPhone xs from a 7+. Thumbnail images and purchased presets are not showing up on the Lightroom mobile app. I only see black thumbnail boxes. Is it because the app is not compatible with the new handset?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that the images and previews in the Lightroom CC mobile app are not showing up on your iPhone XS.

Could you please sign out of the app and sign back in and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi akash

yes had reloggined but thumbnails were still not showing. Have re-installed app and now presets are all gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install Lightroom from fresh or was it part of the iPhone 7’s Back Up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just re-installed app. All the presets are gone. I guess Ill need to re-install the presets as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you had a Creative Cloud Photogtaphy Plan (and the photos uploaded to the Cloud), can you see photos and presets at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom ?

Or were you using the free App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes, I was using a free Lightroom app. I have since reinstalled all the presets.  I did not register for creative cloud. Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you are still missing the Photos Karen?

If so, and they are valuable, then they still may be on the 7+ (if you have it). You could then either back the 7+ up in iTunes/iCloud and do a full restore from there, or if you search this forum for ‘iTunes File Sharing‘ and try to access them that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I no longer have my 7+. I had saved the photos previously before upgrading to XS.  Thanks again for the assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you try a clear cache via the Lr Mobile settings->Local Storage? We identified and issue with LrM when you update from iOS backup. This will be fixed with our next release.-Guido/ LrMobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines