• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transferring from dead iPhone to android

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my iPhone suddenly stopped functioning normally and I decided to get a new Samsung phone instead. I'm looking for a solution to transfer my lightroom library remotely to my new phone.

My old iPhone can't seem to open any apps that aren't system apps – when I try to open LR, it just crashes and closes. I can still access settings, app store, etc., but if I try to update an app it just ends up uninstalling it. I believe my library is linked to my Apple ID, but if I open LR on another iPhone linked to my account, all my photos from 2018-19 on my newer but deader iPhone are still missing. I don't believe I ever created an Adobe account for my lightroom. Previously when I got a new iPhone, my old library would just magically appear. Now I need it to magically appear again!

If anyone has a creative solution to my lack of foresight, I would really be so grateful

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley,

What can you see at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom are the 2018-19 Photos there?

If not, it would seem that the the newer iPhone wasn’t synced to the Cloud, or that account at least.

If the storage data size in the iOS settings suggest that LR still has many photos in it you could always try this: How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

Failing any luck with those, we’ll point you in the direction on a staff member who may be able to check your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes, if you have Cloud Storage in a Photography Plan or Mobile Plan then all photos should populate any phone/tablet you install Lightroom Mobile on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, thanks so much for your response! I have managed to get the app data from my iPhone but I still can't figure out how to import it to the LR app on my android phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines