Highlighted

Trial mode on iPhone with student-teacher redemption code

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a full Creative Cloud subscription as a teacher. Everything works on my desktop mac.

When I install LR CC on my iPhone and iPad however, it says I am in trial mode for 30 days.

Is that normal?

Steven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trial mode on iPhone with student-teacher redemption code

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a full Creative Cloud subscription as a teacher. Everything works on my desktop mac.

When I install LR CC on my iPhone and iPad however, it says I am in trial mode for 30 days.

Is that normal?

Steven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First make sure you have logged into your account in Lightroom mobile. The log in is found under the Lr icon in the upper left.

Second, it is possible that your CC subscription does not include Lightroom Sync services if you have a subscription provided by your school. I teach on two different campuses, and neither one has Lightroom Sync services as part of their Creative Cloud license.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2018 0