Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to activate Lightroom Premium. Keep on asking to upgrade about buying it

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have installed Adobe Lightroom Mobile on my Ipad Pro. To able functions, I upgraded it to Premium via the Apple Store (on my Apple ID: …..@hotmail.com) and paid the €4.99 plan to get Premium.

It is impossible to use premium function, as it seem the App was not updated to premium. Lightroom App keeps on asking me to update to Premium. Even I have already upgraded. If I click Upgrade and Get Premium, Lightroom says that I have already a monthly plan starting from April 2018. I have tried and tried again, it never work. I delete the App, restart and re download, still the same issue happened.

So I have contacted Apple Store and they have just solved the issue, by refunding me the money and they asked me to contact directly Adobe support.

So I bough again the Lightroom Mobile App, directly from Adobe Site (on my Adobe ID: c….@arym.org).

Still the same issue is happening and I cannot edit the premium functions. Lightroom keep on asking me to Update to Premium !!!

I called Adobe again, and the representative asked me to change the email ID of the Lightroom App (from c…@arym.org to ….@hotmail) , but he didn’t know to do it !!! So he transferred me to Lightroom support, who finally, he asked me to search help from the Forum as this App is not support other way .

I have no idea what to do. Could anyone help me how to save this issue?

Thanks,

[private information removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send us  a Lr Mobile diagnostic log which can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings via the top left Lr-icon and  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab (2-3 seconds) on the "Access our Support Forum"-entry and a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue.

In addition could you try the following steps...

- Sign out of the App Store on your device via iOS settings->iTunes&App Store

- Begin your purchase flow within Lr Mobile again.

- When prompted, tap Use Existing Account and continue the purchase process and confirm at the end

Let me know if that helps.

-

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

1) cannot see any diagnostic option when login on Lightroom support page from Le !?!? Where is it locate?

2) cannot see any logout option in Setting / iTunes & App Store !! Not such option available on latest iOS 11.2.5 ?!?

What to do Thanks

[private information removed by moderator]

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sylvain,

Please go through this document for detailed information on how to send the diagnostic logs

How to Enable diagnostic Mode in Lr iOS

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as the original post but on android. Are the steps the same for android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have just the same problem.and I can't see diagnostic log.( I try to do along your process but I can't)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Could you send me your adobe-id via a private message which you have used to purchase.

In addition could you try to  re-sign-in via the app store. 

Here  are the steps:

sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore (via long-tab on your apple-id entry) ->then start the Lr purchase process again and once prompted sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation. Let me know if that helps.

Maybe you need to run in addition a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile seetings, which you can access via the top left Lr-icon

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I followed all the diagnosti  step sigNing in then signing out and then i tried  canceling the subscr and redownoading it same issue appstore say subscription active app says subsc expired if I tried to upgrade in app it does. Work it say contact support apple says they can’t do anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 'be3'

I see your LR subscription via Apple iTunes expired back on Aug 2, and today you subscribed to the Photography 20 GB plan directly from us.  If you still do not see your account as subscribed in Lightroom on your Apple device, please contact our Support team using the link from our home page at www.adobe.com

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines