• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to complete purchase - Lightroom iPad

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I tried to purchase premium on my iPad Lightroom app, but it is failing to activate.

I had some trial version 3 months ago, when I installed application first time and this trial expired. Today I wanted to renew premium via App Store, and I was offered 1 week trial and then montly payments. After I confirmed my purchase, I received confirmation e-mail, but Lightroom on iPad keept loading and loading without any confirmation of purchase. After that, it started crashing after each start. I tried to reinstall app, when I choose restore purchase, I am informed, that there is nothing to restore. After next start app is crashing immediately after start. App is able to start only if I turn off wifi on my iPad. I canceled my subscription now, because I thought that Lightroom is somehow confused, that I have expired trial version and I want new 1-week trial again, but it does not help. App is crashing immediately after start.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Got it.

This crasher has been fixed in the 5.3.1 version (in case other users read this thread).

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I see a valid Lightroom Mobile subscription for the email ID you used to sign into the forums here.  Please check that you are signed into the correct account, or try restarting the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It suddenly started working 2-3 minutes after I wrote initial forum post = 1h after I purchased premium Lightroom subscription... after several reinstallations of application and many more crashes of the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the trouble you had, but do appreciate you reporting it.  We will investigate the crash behavior your reported to improve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please try out our 5.3.1 release and let us know if it helped.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I wrote earlier, app started working after few reinstalls and app crashes 1h after I wrote my initial post on this forum. So it was OK even with previous version after 1h of trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it.

This crasher has been fixed in the 5.3.1 version (in case other users read this thread).

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines