Highlighted

Unable to import in mobile app

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating my app, i am no longer able to import photos. I logged out and back into the app, and the import feature was still not working. I've deleted the app, and redownloaded it. It allowed me up import one photo and that was it, it's gone back to giving me an error. (Unable to import photo). Any suggestions?! 

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to import in mobile app

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating my app, i am no longer able to import photos. I logged out and back into the app, and the import feature was still not working. I've deleted the app, and redownloaded it. It allowed me up import one photo and that was it, it's gone back to giving me an error. (Unable to import photo). Any suggestions?! 

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of questions. Did I get it right when you select e.g. multiple photos from within the Lr Camera Roll browser and confirm to import you are getting an error?

If so, do you have iCloud Photos enabled on your device? ...plus "Optimise iPhone Storage" enabled as well? ...and when you open up such a failed  photo  via the Photos-app and tab Edit, do you see a downloading spinner. Just trying to get a clue what's causing the problems on your device. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0