• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to purchase lightroom for ipad pro

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!!   i have a problem with my lightroom for ipad app, last month my subscription expired and today i decided to renew it again, i immediately go to app store and clicked manage my subscriptions and tapped lightroom for ipad pro, the payment went in successfully  but when i start editing raw, the app says i am not subscribed and when i tap renew or restore purchases it always says unable to complete the purchase

pls help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I followed up with 'Iradine' directly, and replied to the separate post at: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/lightroom-mobile-premium-not-working/m-...

I believe there are a couple Adobe logins involved here, and I pointed out the correct login to access the Lightroom Premium subscription.  

Please do write back if you still need help!

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines