I can't change camera lens in the Lightroom camera module.
I'm following along Lisa Carney's amazing Adobe Max tutorial, but the capture button in the Lightroom camera module is obstructing the icon to change lens.
Attached is the screenshot. It happens in all modes and portrait and landscape.
I've rebooted, re-installed to no avail.
Hope someone can help.
thanks for contacting us, what device and iOS version are you on?
Does it help to restart the app or the device?
Sorry I should have said:
iPhone 11 Pro ios 14.01
Lightroom v. 6.0.1 CD3ED4
I got some more questions
1. Is it only overlapping on HDR or on all types?
2. Do you have Long Exposure and Depth enabled?
3. Does it occur in any orientation?
4. Do you have any iOS accessibility settings enabled on the device?
1. Is it only overlapping on HDR or on all types? Yes it is overlapping on all types.
2. Do you have Long Exposure and Depth enabled? Yes, but if I disable that it still happens.
3. Does it occur in any orientation? Yes portrait and landscape.
4. Do you have any iOS accessibility settings enabled on the device? No I don't have any accessibility settings enabled.
I work with Ignacio. We have a team mate with this same device, but she could not reproduce this on iOS 14.1 which released yesterday. Does this still reproduce if you update to iOS 14.1?
It may also help us to see your exact steps. I can tell from your screenshot that you found and launched Lightroom via iOS Search menu, but could you capture a video screen recording and share with us? Here's how: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935
I've updated to 1.4 and it's still not right but it's a little better and I can change lens. So I won't worry further. Thanks.
We're still investigating this, but in the mean time you could try the following as a work-around: in iOS Settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom, enable Standard instead of Zoomed.
This problem doesn't affect all devices, and as I mentioned we are investigating possible solutions.