• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to upload photos from Lightroom mobile to Instagram feed

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear community. It's since a couple of days that I cannot share any photo from Lr mobile to my instagram feed. I get back only a message "unable to upload photo".

My instagram feed works properly if I upload photos from my phone and my Lr mobile seems properly updated.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks. Have a nice day!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Hi All,

Could you please update the Instagram app to 136.0.0.34.124 version and see if that helps to resolve this issue?

Let us know the status. 

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

which OS and LrM version do you use?
Did this occur after an update?
It would also be very helpful to know if this occurs to all kinds of files or just a specific type, e.g. JPG only?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm trying with Lr mobile v5.21 from my Xiaomi Redmi 8 with android 9.

I didn't do any update and the error occurs with jpg. I thought that the problem was that I was uploading a dng but no, the problem is not caused bu the file extension....

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem when I try to share my images from LR mobile to Instagram...unable to load image. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling both LR and IG and I'm still having the same problem. Anybody  knows how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ignacio, 

I have a similar issue as Marcofoto, I am using LR mobile 5.2.1 and a Samsung S8 (Android v9). I tried sharing TIFF/NEF/JPG files on IG from LR with the same result, ie, unable to load.  I have uninstalled LR mobile and re-installed it but no improvement there. I have uninstalled Instagram and re-installed it as well. No improvement either. I have tried sharing photos that were already shared on Insta before, the problem still persists.

Lastly, I have tried sharing images from my Gallery (ie, not LR mobile) and I can share images (JPG) on IG feed, no issues.

Thanks for your help. 

Lightroom Mobile (5.2.1): Issue sharing on Instagram using Samsung S8 (Android v9)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, I only shoot DNG and it worked fine. Motorola G6 Play Android 9

Lightroom Android v5.2.1

Instagram 133.0.0.32.120

I try to share a photo from an album and choose Instagram, it goes to Instagram then I get the message "unable to upload photo".

I'm able to download the photo from Lightroom Android and post through the Instagram app. This just happened in the last 5 days (sorry, don't know if any of the apps updated)

Tried clearing cache and data from Instagram, uninstalling and reinstalling, same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Took a picture with the phone camera, uploaded to LR mobile to edit, try to share to instagram feed and it gives the error "unable to load image". Lightroom Android v5.2.1, Instagram V134.0.0.26.121.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with my Huawei Mate 20 Pro. I've been using this phone for two years now and I never encountered this problem before.

I uninstalled and reinstalled LR and IG after restarting my phone, same thing- unable to load photo. Can somebody help? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here for the last week or so. LR v5.2.1 on a Samsung Galaxy S7, Android version 8.0.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me. Happened maybe two weeks ago.  Android S10. Have tried reinstalling both apps, have cleared cache and data from Instagram.  Lets me upload from LR mobile to FB no problems.  I also use the No Crop app before uploading to Insta sometimes, but I can't upload directly to Instagram from there anymore either (even if I've edited a photo directly from my phone instead of from LR.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly started experiencing the same issue a few days ago.

Samsung Galaxy A9. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

I can not load any photos from light room to my Instagram feed.

Please can someone help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also the problem that I cannot upload from Lr Mobile (Android Samsung S10) to my instagram feed since some days. Interestingly enough the sharing of pictures via instagram story is working without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this might be an Instagram problem rather than Lightroom, as I have the same problem uploading from the No Crop app.  I have reported the problem through the Instagram app. Hopefully lots of other people have too! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also sent a message to Instagram. In the meantime I export the picture I want to post via the Instagram Feed from Lr Mobile into my Picture Gallery and upload it from there. Two more clicks, but for the time being... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We're really sorry for the upload issue. This is a known issue with the Lightroom mobile app and our engineering team working on the fix. You can add your vote to the following feedback link: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/i-cant-share-pics-from-lightroom-to-instagram...

For more updates on this issue, kindly follow the above feedback link.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Could you please update the Instagram app to 136.0.0.34.124 version and see if that helps to resolve this issue?

Let us know the status. 

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the version mentioned above resolves the issue.  I can post to Instagram from Lightroom mobile on Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit, 

Works well for me too. Thanks for update and resolving the problem. 

Stephan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

uploading pictures from Lr mobile App to Insta (version 136.0.0.34.124) Direct/Feed/Stories is now working again without any issues. Thank you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yessa! It works to me too, thank you so much. Now I invite all of you to take a look my Instagram @marcoscottofotografo. Have an happy Easter for catholic people or have a nice sunday for everybody else... #itwillbefine #stayathome #willbebackstrongerthanever #covidwillnotstopourlife

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working for me too. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update solved the problem for me.  Thanks so much for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone iOS 13.6.1 same problem. Don't say: "please update Instagram" as it cannot be upadated; it updates automatically.

It's not an issue with an Instagram update: it's the Lightroom v.5.4.1 6949FF/1 issue.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines