Unable to upload photos from Lightroom mobile to Instagram feed

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear community. It's since a couple of days that I cannot share any photo from Lr mobile to my instagram feed. I get back only a message "unable to upload photo".

My instagram feed works properly if I upload photos from my phone and my Lr mobile seems properly updated.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks. Have a nice day!

Hi All,

Could you please update the Instagram app to 136.0.0.34.124 version and see if that helps to resolve this issue?

Let us know the status. 

Thanks,

Mohit

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 2
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me. Happened maybe two weeks ago.  Android S10. Have tried reinstalling both apps, have cleared cache and data from Instagram.  Lets me upload from LR mobile to FB no problems.  I also use the No Crop app before uploading to Insta sometimes, but I can't upload directly to Instagram from there anymore either (even if I've edited a photo directly from my phone instead of from LR.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly started experiencing the same issue a few days ago.

Samsung Galaxy A9. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

I can not load any photos from light room to my Instagram feed.

Please can someone help me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also the problem that I cannot upload from Lr Mobile (Android Samsung S10) to my instagram feed since some days. Interestingly enough the sharing of pictures via instagram story is working without any problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this might be an Instagram problem rather than Lightroom, as I have the same problem uploading from the No Crop app.  I have reported the problem through the Instagram app. Hopefully lots of other people have too! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also sent a message to Instagram. In the meantime I export the picture I want to post via the Instagram Feed from Lr Mobile into my Picture Gallery and upload it from there. Two more clicks, but for the time being... 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We're really sorry for the upload issue. This is a known issue with the Lightroom mobile app and our engineering team working on the fix. You can add your vote to the following feedback link: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/i-cant-share-pics-from-lightroom-to-instagram...

For more updates on this issue, kindly follow the above feedback link.

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 3