Unable to upload photos from Lightroom mobile to Instagram feed

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear community. It's since a couple of days that I cannot share any photo from Lr mobile to my instagram feed. I get back only a message "unable to upload photo".

My instagram feed works properly if I upload photos from my phone and my Lr mobile seems properly updated.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks. Have a nice day!

Hi All,

Could you please update the Instagram app to 136.0.0.34.124 version and see if that helps to resolve this issue?

Let us know the status. 

Thanks,

Mohit

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Could you please update the Instagram app to 136.0.0.34.124 version and see if that helps to resolve this issue?

Let us know the status. 

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the version mentioned above resolves the issue.  I can post to Instagram from Lightroom mobile on Android.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit, 

Works well for me too. Thanks for update and resolving the problem. 

Stephan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

uploading pictures from Lr mobile App to Insta (version 136.0.0.34.124) Direct/Feed/Stories is now working again without any issues. Thank you.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yessa! It works to me too, thank you so much. Now I invite all of you to take a look my Instagram @marcoscottofotografo. Have an happy Easter for catholic people or have a nice sunday for everybody else... #itwillbefine #stayathome #willbebackstrongerthanever #covidwillnotstopourlife

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working for me too. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update solved the problem for me.  Thanks so much for the solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone iOS 13.6.1 same problem. Don't say: "please update Instagram" as it cannot be upadated; it updates automatically.

It's not an issue with an Instagram update: it's the Lightroom v.5.4.1 6949FF/1 issue.

Thx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Elwira

The updating Instagram refers to Android, unfortunately the forum doesn't ask on which OS you are on.
This leads to users from Android and iOS to report, in this case the same issue.
In the Android case it is resolved by an Instagram update.

If you can share to Instagram successfully with other applications except the iOS Photos app, please let us know.
At this moment it seems to have been introduced by an Instagram update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ignacio said: "If you can share to Instagram successfully with other applications except the iOS Photos app, please let us know.

My answer: I can share from iOS Photos app to Instagram and all other apps without any problems. 

I cannot share photos collected within Ligtroom app to Instagram, however, I can share then to all other app i.e. 500px, FB, Tumblr.

So, iOS Photos app has nothing to do with the current Lightrrom issuse in regards to sharing to Instagram from Lightroom.

It seems to be an issue between Lightroom and Instagram.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
dforzano LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here for the last few days. Couldn't say exactly when or which app updated. Mac iOS. iOS and all apps fully current.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0