Highlighted

Unable to upload photos from Lightroom mobile to Instagram feed

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear community. It's since a couple of days that I cannot share any photo from Lr mobile to my instagram feed. I get back only a message "unable to upload photo".

My instagram feed works properly if I upload photos from my phone and my Lr mobile seems properly updated.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks. Have a nice day!

Hi All,

Could you please update the Instagram app to 136.0.0.34.124 version and see if that helps to resolve this issue?

Let us know the status. 

Thanks,

Mohit

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to upload photos from Lightroom mobile to Instagram feed

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear community. It's since a couple of days that I cannot share any photo from Lr mobile to my instagram feed. I get back only a message "unable to upload photo".

My instagram feed works properly if I upload photos from my phone and my Lr mobile seems properly updated.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks. Have a nice day!

Hi All,

Could you please update the Instagram app to 136.0.0.34.124 version and see if that helps to resolve this issue?

Let us know the status. 

Thanks,

Mohit

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

which OS and LrM version do you use?
Did this occur after an update?
It would also be very helpful to know if this occurs to all kinds of files or just a specific type, e.g. JPG only?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm trying with Lr mobile v5.21 from my Xiaomi Redmi 8 with android 9.

I didn't do any update and the error occurs with jpg. I thought that the problem was that I was uploading a dng but no, the problem is not caused bu the file extension....

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem when I try to share my images from LR mobile to Instagram...unable to load image. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling both LR and IG and I'm still having the same problem. Anybody  knows how to fix this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ignacio, 

I have a similar issue as Marcofoto, I am using LR mobile 5.2.1 and a Samsung S8 (Android v9). I tried sharing TIFF/NEF/JPG files on IG from LR with the same result, ie, unable to load.  I have uninstalled LR mobile and re-installed it but no improvement there. I have uninstalled Instagram and re-installed it as well. No improvement either. I have tried sharing photos that were already shared on Insta before, the problem still persists.

Lastly, I have tried sharing images from my Gallery (ie, not LR mobile) and I can share images (JPG) on IG feed, no issues.

Thanks for your help. 

Lightroom Mobile (5.2.1): Issue sharing on Instagram using Samsung S8 (Android v9)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, I only shoot DNG and it worked fine. Motorola G6 Play Android 9

Lightroom Android v5.2.1

Instagram 133.0.0.32.120

I try to share a photo from an album and choose Instagram, it goes to Instagram then I get the message "unable to upload photo".

I'm able to download the photo from Lightroom Android and post through the Instagram app. This just happened in the last 5 days (sorry, don't know if any of the apps updated)

Tried clearing cache and data from Instagram, uninstalling and reinstalling, same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Took a picture with the phone camera, uploaded to LR mobile to edit, try to share to instagram feed and it gives the error "unable to load image". Lightroom Android v5.2.1, Instagram V134.0.0.26.121.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with my Huawei Mate 20 Pro. I've been using this phone for two years now and I never encountered this problem before.

I uninstalled and reinstalled LR and IG after restarting my phone, same thing- unable to load photo. Can somebody help? Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here for the last week or so. LR v5.2.1 on a Samsung Galaxy S7, Android version 8.0.0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 0