• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update lost photos

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just accepted the update for the app that came up today om my phone. But now all photos disapeard? And the presset i have bought? What happened? What can i do? They are all black and can't load. All my photos and all my presets. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that your images in Lightroom mobile app are missing and the homescreen looks completely black.

Please check that you are using the latest version of the Lightroom app. Also, verify that you are using the correct login credentials to sign in to the app.

If you log into https://lightroom.adobe.com and navigate to one of these images does it give you instructions where the thumbnail should be or does it show you the thumbnail?

If that does not help, could you please send us diagnostic logs from your device, and steps to generate diagnostic logs are mentioned below:

1. Enable the Diagnostic mode i.e. Go to Settings Panel and long press on top left “Lr” icon (this will enable “Send Feedback” button on Settings Panel).
  2. Now try to open an image having blank thumbnail and wait for 60-90 seconds.
  3. Reopen settings panel and tap on “Send Feedback” button at the end.
  4. Within few seconds the sharing sheet will open, send across the logs.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines