Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade from Lightroom premium issues

New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I currently have lightroom cc premium installed on my IPad, and would like to upgrade to a mobile 1Tb plan. Now I get that that have to end my sub. with Apple, wait till it ends and than buy a new plan on the adobe site. Correct me if I’m wrong. But what happens with the 3000 pictures I currently have stored in the cloud?? I’m losing my mind on this and losing so much time with customer support.. honestly expected more from these big company’..

I sincerely hope someone understands my problem and can answer my question.

Many thanks in advance!

Joeri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joeri,

The in-app premium purchases are separate to LRCC (entire eco system) and lower priced. But you should be able to switch without trouble.

Contact Adobe directly or I will get your question transferred to the mobile/Apple TV forum for further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, will try again.. I’ve contacted them a few times before coming here.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. I am trying to upgrade to a desktop version. However, I have already unsubscribed to the mobile app but it still says I am subscribed and I contacted Google and Adobe about the issue. But neither company has been able to help me with this issue because both say it's out of their hands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, after countless contacts with different people from costumer support  ( who did not know what they were doing, sorry ) still no definite answer. Sad.. I’m going to wait an other month and see if it’ll work eventually, in the mean while i’m Stuck.. If it doesn’t get solved I’ll put my money elsewher!

sorry for the rant but I didn’t expect huge companies like this to be so incompetent..

Regards

Joeri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joeri. It looks like that you are not signed in with the Adobe-id which you have used for the purchase. I've just send you a private message with instructions. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zachariah,

There is a grace period of 5 days provided to our subscribers and I guess that is not allowing you to subscribe to any other plan. Thus would request you to wait for 5 days, and then reach out to me if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Arnab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I currently have lightroom cc premium installed on mi Samsung Android, I full my 100gb storage space, Iwould like to move to 1tb storage, paying more of course but I cant do it, would you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines