• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Lightroom Mobile & Add Photoshop

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Can I upgrade my free Lightroom Mobile and also add Photoshop mobile?
  • What will it cost?
  • How do I do it? 
  • Will I loose my existing Presets & Profiles from the free version of Lightroom Mobile that I am using

Thanks Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Lightroom Mobile free service is only available for one Lightroom and only for one device.

All your presets and images are stored locally on the mobile device & re-installing the app may remove the data related to the app. 

Photoshop is not available on mobile(only available on he iPad). For similar app on iOS and Android, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/mobile-apps.html 

You can use all the capture, organization, and sharing features in Lightroom for mobile for free. You can also use most of the editing features for free.

When you purchase a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription you also get :

• The ability to sync your Lightroom photos on all your devices including your computer.
  • Photoshop — the world's most powerful photo-editing tool.
  • A customized website to showcase your photos powered by Adobe Portfolio.
  • The ability to access the photos you have in Lightroom in other Adobe mobile apps including Photoshop on iPad, Adobe Spark Page, Adobe Spark Video, and more.
  • Access to the following premium features in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile:
    • Cloud storage
    • Sync presets and profiles
    • Healing brush
    • Selective Adjustments
    • Sensei search
    • Geometry tools
    • Raw editing on phone or tablet
    • Share Web Galleries
    • People Photo sorting
    • Batch editing

For more information, see Lightroom for mobile | Premium features and Creative Cloud Photography plans | Common questions.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines