• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded to Lightroom Premium but it's not working

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just purchased a premium account on lightroom mobile but the purchase doesn't reflect. I have tried signing in and out of my google play store and adobe account but it kept asking me to upgrade to premium. Once I tapped the button it said that I have made a purchase with a different ID. But I only used this ID. So confused now, anyone have any advice? 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, just post to follow up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. Also received an email with all the confirmatios... Purchase, expire schedule, the right account etc. Ask for help on Google play and didn't work. I need a answer fast because I use the app for work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated my phone's software. Not sure that's the reason, but now it's working! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

We had a system problem that is corrected now.  I confirmed each of you now has a valid subscription.  Please confirm you also now see this working in the Lightroom app.  We apologize sincerely for the trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Michelle,

That duplicate purchase error is meant to stop you from accidentally subscribing another account and paying two times.  Please sign into your original account in Lightroom -- that should be working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines