Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from Lightroom CC Mobile Premium subscription

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have cancelled my Lightroom mobile premium subscription at the apple app store and need to wait till December 13th until it is inactiv. Only then I will be able to subscribe to a Lightroom CC plan with 1TB. But I have more than 80GB of photos in the cloud. Will these still be available after the transition period between the two subscriptions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Important is that you use the same Adobe-id for the new subscription plan. With that you should be able to continue working with your 80GB photos. Hope that helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE    

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Important is that you use the same Adobe-id for the new subscription plan. With that you should be able to continue working with your 80GB photos. Hope that helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing the same thing on my android but it won't unsubscribe me not matter what I do. Did you have this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that you are not able to find the way to unsubscribe option on your Android device. If so, please have a look at this info here...Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play - Android - Google Play Help ...Hope this helps. Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i currently have premium on my iPhone and I would like to upgrade to the desktop and phone app. How can I do this, I understand there is a higher fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harley, I just sent some advice to you directly, to follow up with you.  If you do not see it, please check your spam filter.

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Charlie,

I have the same problem,

Currently I'm using Lightroom CC on my phone, but I want to upgrade to the 20 dollar package for students so I have all the apps. Yet, the website says that I have to cancel the other subscription first (which I already did a few days ago)

I cannot wait until my subscription runs out (that's the 14th of March). I need Lightroom working on my pc as well as Adobe Portfolio, since I am currently looking for a new job. It is highly important that I get the apps working as soon as possible. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick, fyi, I sent you a direct message.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie, Can you help me to upgrade my mobile premium version, so i can use a same one for desktop (mac) and mobile (Android)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CarlosMO5

I'm sorry for the delay...  I do see you are paying for both a Lightroom Mobile plan, and also a Lightroom Plan with 1 TB storage that should also provide Mobile Premium access.  You do not need both of these subscriptions.

I am an Adobe employee who volunteers time here to help users, but I am not actually a member of Adobe Support.  I urge you to visit this page to contact Adobe Support, to see if they can help consolidate your account to use just one subscription.  Please visit:   https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie, I'm also trying to plan my migration from Lightroom Mobile Premium Subscription to the Photography Plan. Would you be so kind as to email me any suggestions on how to best do the migration? In the meantime, I will cancel my apple subscription right now. 

thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi missjsuw

I recommend you contact Adobe Support directly.  I help out with Lightroom questions, as I work on that product team, but I'm not actually a member of the Support team and lack access to the full set of tools they have to help.  It might be worth reaching out to them to see if they can help you make the change more easily.  Otherwise, you might need to:

1. cancel your iOS subscription

2. wait for the subscription to lapse

3. then subscribe to the Photography plan.

Support might be able to help speed this up for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, i currently have premium on my iPhone and I would like to upgrade to the desktop and phone app. How can I do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines