• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload from iPhone hung

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wife can't upload photos from Lightroom on her iPhone to the cloud.  She's running Lightroom 6.0.1 on her phone.  The upload just hangs forever.  Tried rebooting the phone to no avail.  Also tried copying them via iTunes from the Lightroom folder, but that failed everytime too.  Help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS 14.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James

I see the email ID you used to post on the forums here has a paid subscription with a mostly empty account (not much if anything is uploaded).

Is your spouse trying to sign in and use your same account, or she having trouble seeing her files sync to her own paid account?

I'll send you a direct message in a moment with some additional questions.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles,

No, my wife has her own account.  I rebooted her phone again and shut off her computer and after about 2 hours it started uploading.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account looks empty because I only keep the files on my phone until I get them downloaded to Lightroom Classic.  I've got terabytes of photos and no way I'm keeping those on my phone.  ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, glad to hear this.  Please if things hiccup, please reach out again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news!  It finally uploaded and after a few more hours my wife got the photos to download to her Lightroom Classic.  Still don't see anything in synched photos on the web, which seems odd, but no big deal as long as we get the photos from the phone to the desktop.

Thanks,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi James

Thanks for the update, glad to hear there's been progress.  Regarding "don't see anything in synched photos on the web," are you sure she's signed into the correct account at lightroom.adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines