Highlighted

Upload issues via Android Phone

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I face the the problem that upload of images from Samsung S7 to the Cloud is very slow.

1 Raw picture of 25MB (shot with the LR Android App) takes more than 1 hour to be uploaded. Same issue when uploading an existing file from phone to the Cloud. I should mention that the phone is connected to fast Wlan. The cloud symbol at the top right corner keeps running and running...

However, upload of a file of the same size via Dektop version (file stored on internal HDD) or via Android tablet takes 5 minutes or less.

Thank you for any helpful comments.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upload issues via Android Phone

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I face the the problem that upload of images from Samsung S7 to the Cloud is very slow.

1 Raw picture of 25MB (shot with the LR Android App) takes more than 1 hour to be uploaded. Same issue when uploading an existing file from phone to the Cloud. I should mention that the phone is connected to fast Wlan. The cloud symbol at the top right corner keeps running and running...

However, upload of a file of the same size via Dektop version (file stored on internal HDD) or via Android tablet takes 5 minutes or less.

Thank you for any helpful comments.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2018 0

Have something to add?