Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upload pending

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I get a constant "uploading, 1 pending (100%)"  when tapping on the little cloud icon on the top right corner for almost 2 weeks now.

iPadOS 13.4 public beta 5

Lightroom version 5.2.2

What can I do to get rid of it? How can I identify that one photo?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

If you sign into your account in a web browser at https://lightroom.adobe.com/, do you see the affected photo?  Usually, photos with sync problems are listed in a special folder called "Sync Errors."  Do you see anything like this upon signing into the Lightroom Web app?  Is there a specific error or help message displayed?  It could be something like "open Lightroom on iPad to finish syncing." 

If you do, then try the following advice:

1. Does restarting the iPad app help sync finish?  (I mean force-quit, not just simply returning to the home screen and then resuming the app).  See this for steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330

2. In LR iPad app, does applying a small edit or a caption to the photo let syncing finish?

3. If none of the steps above helped, then please try re-importing the image.  First, please be sure you still have the original image backed up safely somewhere outside of Lightroom.  Then delete it and empty the trash inside Lightroom.  Then re-import the image.  Unfortunately, this process will cause any previous edits or other changes you already made to be lost.

I hope one of the bits of advice above helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines