• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use Presets without subscription

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Can I continue to use the presets if my subscription has expired? or how can i export my presets from the iphone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You maintain complete ownership of your images and presets at all times.

Adobe will continue to store your original images for one year, if your subscription has expired, or for 90 days, if your Lightroom trial has expired. You can use the Adobe Lightroom Downloader app to download your photos from Creative Cloud within this period after your membership or trial expires.  

Lightroom Mobile: With Lightroom on your iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, Android device, or Chromebook, you can continue to view and edit your photos for free, but you will lose access to premium features and syncing capabilities across your devices.

Thanks,
Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had another account that I had my presets now I decided to pay here for my creative cloud but I can't find any option to get my presets I can not even access them on my pc. Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Lightroom Downloader app seems like it's just downloading the photos but not my presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines