• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User Presets not loading Lightroom CC for iOS 4.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The User Presets I have created are not showing up on my iPhone XS or my iPad when trying to edit .dng(raw) photos taken with the iPhone XS.

Taking .dng photos with my iPad Pro works as expected on both iOS devices. User presets are available on both.

The presets are available on the new Desktop Win/Mac versions of Lightroom CC.

They are working for all my other raw files from Canon and Sony on the iPhone.

I am only having this issue with the .dng files from the new iPhone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it would help to know which camera app was used to take those dng's that you have a problem with.
E.g. are you also getting them with dng images shot from Lr CC for iOS?

Do the presets work on those images on the desktop once uploaded from the iPhoneXS to the cloud?

The presets that you are having a problem with, do you know with which version of Lr CC (desktop) you've created them with?

Have you checked if they are visible in the list of enabled/disabled presets on the phonewhen:
1. entering Presets
2. tapping on three dot button in upper right
3. tap on Manage Presets

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Back

I'm using the Lightroom CC App to take the .dng photos on the iPhone XS.

My user presets are available on my Mac and WinPC Lightroom CC once the .dng files are in the cloud, but they are not showing up on the Lightroom CC iPad App.

The user presets do not show up when I try to open the .dng files in Photoshop's Camera Raw or Lightroom Classic on the PC or Mac.   I can not apply any of the Raw Color Profiles to the .dng files, it treats them like when you open a .jpg file.

.dng photos taken at the same time with the Lightroom CC App on the iPad work as expected.

I have checked all the Manage Preset settings on my devices, the ones I'm having trouble with, User Presets does not show up on the list where you toggle the presets you want on and off. This only happens from the .dng files from the iPhone.

As far as I remember I made all of these presets in Camera Raw or Lightroom Classic, then imported the .xmp files into Lightroom CC on one of the desktops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info.

The presets that you have a problem with, do they show up in https://lightroom.adobe.com when looking at the presets in Develop?

I've pinged you privately concerning sharing of one of the presets that you have a problem with.

Regards,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any word on the preset and .dng file I sent you ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having this problem as well. Any RAW HDRs taken on my iPhone XR do not have the ability to apply Adobe Colour profiles to them via the iOS app. If I open the same image in the web version I can apply it. It appears to be a bug on the new iPhone XS/XR models.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben. Did I get it right that when you open up such a HDR on your iPhone and navigate to the Profiles in Edit-view, Color-Profiles is not selected/ listed? - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm the one that initiated this thread,  have been talking to Ignacio about this but have not heard back for several days.

So I made a screen recording that may help explain the problem more clearly.

https://adobe.ly/2CY5tTl

or if the Adobe Cloud won't play it

Dropbox - Camera RAW Problem.mov

And FYI according to the iOS App Store and the CC Launcher on the Mac all apps used are up to date as of 11/1/18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very informative video Mark, that should give plenty of info to the Lightroom Team!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the video, it really explains everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greule​ I've attached a screenshot below. I can't access the Adobe colour profiles on images taken using my iPhone XR.

IMG_6828.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A quick update.

The 4.0.2 update fixes this issue on the iPhone XS, I did however have to completely delete the app from the phone and reinstall it from the App Store to get the files to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines