Highlighted

Ver 5.3.0 cannot export when offline, today update.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ver 5.3.0 cannot export when offline, today update 2020 Jun 18. I use iPad WiFi, more often I have not internet to work with. So, now on I cannot export photo. Damm. Now when export, have to download smart preview first then export. It take a long time to export. It’s not professional to work. Even if you not check Smart preview, you unable to export while offline. Cannot work on the go. May I have to decide to move to use other app.

Now you can export only when you upload all photos to the cloud and you have to connect internet. Oh.E016F2C8-0DFC-4A83-B673-43F8D21FAA52.jpeg

TOPICS
Import and share, iOS, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ver 5.3.0 cannot export when offline, today update.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ver 5.3.0 cannot export when offline, today update 2020 Jun 18. I use iPad WiFi, more often I have not internet to work with. So, now on I cannot export photo. Damm. Now when export, have to download smart preview first then export. It take a long time to export. It’s not professional to work. Even if you not check Smart preview, you unable to export while offline. Cannot work on the go. May I have to decide to move to use other app.

Now you can export only when you upload all photos to the cloud and you have to connect internet. Oh.E016F2C8-0DFC-4A83-B673-43F8D21FAA52.jpeg

TOPICS
Import and share, iOS, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?