Highlighted

Viewing photo GPS location?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic on my MacBook Pro, of course, shows location data and map locations on the Map module. But using the LR CC Mobile app on my iPad Pro, I see no way to view the same GPS location info? Surely there must be a way? (I hope so). Response will be appreciated.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, mapping hasn’t yet come to LR Mobile. However, there’s a bit of a workaround available...

On your iPad, you can open Safari and browse to Lightroom.adobe.com. There, you’ll find the web version of Lightroom, which does have mapping available in the Info panel:

91D29F5C-06B8-4A5D-AEC5-D183B01069FC.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Viewing photo GPS location?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic on my MacBook Pro, of course, shows location data and map locations on the Map module. But using the LR CC Mobile app on my iPad Pro, I see no way to view the same GPS location info? Surely there must be a way? (I hope so). Response will be appreciated.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, mapping hasn’t yet come to LR Mobile. However, there’s a bit of a workaround available...

On your iPad, you can open Safari and browse to Lightroom.adobe.com. There, you’ll find the web version of Lightroom, which does have mapping available in the Info panel:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! Yes, the web version helps solve my problem. But I do hope it may be added to the app too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A follow up question: is the GPS info still attached to the image, that has been synced to the iPad (and is just not shown there) or is the GPS info no longer attached to the image when it "arrives" at the iPad ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines