• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark in Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my watermark on exported photos after editing in Lightroom Mobile? I can't find it anywhere and it should be a basic feature of the app that I pay $9.99 a month for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Hi Jake,

LR Mobile has an ever-increasing feature set, but it doesn't include watermarks at the moment. You have a couple of choices:

1. Add your watermarks with the desktop version of Lightroom, which is a much bigger part of your subscription;

2. Create a Watermark in Photoshop (also included in your subscription), add it to your CC Library, and use LR Mobile to export Photoshop Mix to add the watermark as a layer.

The second option is cumbersome, but it's an all-mobile workflow (Once you have a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jake,

LR Mobile has an ever-increasing feature set, but it doesn't include watermarks at the moment. You have a couple of choices:

1. Add your watermarks with the desktop version of Lightroom, which is a much bigger part of your subscription;

2. Create a Watermark in Photoshop (also included in your subscription), add it to your CC Library, and use LR Mobile to export Photoshop Mix to add the watermark as a layer.

The second option is cumbersome, but it's an all-mobile workflow (Once you have a watermark saved).

I hope this helps,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I couldn't find it either. It use to be part of the free subscription service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run a wedding studio and want to use LR mobile collections for client proofing. I need a watermark to protect my work from screen grabbing. How is this not a huge priority. Now I'm paying for a $8 monthly subscription to EVLAA LR plugin service just to get that watermark. C'mon Adobe help your photographers protect their work!!!! Also weirdly the other comment on this is from another Jake. Hi other Jake ; )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotta say its basic yet fundamental issues like this (not having a watermark functionality)that mean I really dont use LR or PS mobile as much as Id like to.  Come on Adobe get a grip and understand you market. Especially as your now trying to push us all to the cloud for everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile is not aimed at pro users but kids taking photos on their phones... What's basic for you is unwanted by them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

On iOS at least can can now add Watermarks:

Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on iOS

Although Android is still awaiting the feature I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this, unfortunately I have android.  Ill await the update with baited breath.

Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jake,

Watermark feature was introduced in Lightroom Android Version v3.3 ,  you can find the watermark feature in Preferences>Sharing Options.

Below is the help document for the same.

Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see Photoshop Express now supports image watermarks natively. Will this feature be added to Lightroom Mobile as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I not add in my own pre-made watermark on the LR Mobile app?  I have the iOS version.  I can see where you can type in and change the fonts, etc.  But I want to add my own file like I already have in the desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Only text-based watermarks are supported in LR Mobile. Graphical watermarks still require you to use a workaround as I described above in response #1 in this thread.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks sir... I have spent hours on how to put graphical watermarks but it was not possible on Lightroom mobile.

currently my plan is only for lightroom mobile and I do not have Photoshop... sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howcome PSExpress can accept image watermarks but Lightroom mobile can't?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, sorry but I'm shure I didn't dream it : I had watermark exporting with the previous version of Lightroom CC, I'm positive, and now it's just gone ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

do you recall which version you upgraded from?
Or did it happen without an upgrade?

If you did a upgrade, please go into the more options when tapping on the Share settings icon on the outer right of the Share menu.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx for the idea of Photoshop mix ! do the trick on my ipad pro, even if it should be part of LR mobile...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines