Highlighted

Watermark in Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my watermark on exported photos after editing in Lightroom Mobile? I can't find it anywhere and it should be a basic feature of the app that I pay $9.99 a month for.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Jake,

LR Mobile has an ever-increasing feature set, but it doesn't include watermarks at the moment. You have a couple of choices:

1. Add your watermarks with the desktop version of Lightroom, which is a much bigger part of your subscription;

2. Create a Watermark in Photoshop (also included in your subscription), add it to your CC Library, and use LR Mobile to export Photoshop Mix to add the watermark as a layer.

The second option is cumbersome, but it's an all-mobile workflow (Once you have a watermark saved).

I hope this helps,

Mike

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Watermark in Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my watermark on exported photos after editing in Lightroom Mobile? I can't find it anywhere and it should be a basic feature of the app that I pay $9.99 a month for.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Jake,

LR Mobile has an ever-increasing feature set, but it doesn't include watermarks at the moment. You have a couple of choices:

1. Add your watermarks with the desktop version of Lightroom, which is a much bigger part of your subscription;

2. Create a Watermark in Photoshop (also included in your subscription), add it to your CC Library, and use LR Mobile to export Photoshop Mix to add the watermark as a layer.

The second option is cumbersome, but it's an all-mobile workflow (Once you have a watermark saved).

I hope this helps,

Mike

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 03, 2017 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jake,

I hope this helps,

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run a wedding studio and want to use LR mobile collections for client proofing. I need a watermark to protect my work from screen grabbing. How is this not a huge priority. Now I'm paying for a $8 monthly subscription to EVLAA LR plugin service just to get that watermark. C'mon Adobe help your photographers protect their work!!!! Also weirdly the other comment on this is from another Jake. Hi other Jake ; )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 6
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotta say its basic yet fundamental issues like this (not having a watermark functionality)that mean I really dont use LR or PS mobile as much as Id like to.  Come on Adobe get a grip and understand you market. Especially as your now trying to push us all to the cloud for everything

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2018 2
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile is not aimed at pro users but kids taking photos on their phones... What's basic for you is unwanted by them

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

On iOS at least can can now add Watermarks:

Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on iOS

Although Android is still awaiting the feature I believe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2018 1
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this, unfortunately I have android.  Ill await the update with baited breath.

Many thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jake,

Watermark feature was introduced in Lightroom Android Version v3.3 ,  you can find the watermark feature in Preferences>Sharing Options.

Below is the help document for the same.

Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on Android

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see Photoshop Express now supports image watermarks natively. Will this feature be added to Lightroom Mobile as well?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2019 0