• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Share With Filters

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am sharing albums from Lightroom mobole (iOS) to the web but when I add any filters prior to sharing it seems to make no difference when I view in the web. Anyone else having this issue.  My iOS is fully up to date and I am leaving the images unfiltered in the album and selecting star rating etc in the web sharing options.  If I filter in the album it will filter what is shown on the web but any changes to that filter do not reflect in the web view even after clearing safari Cache.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Infocusphotos,

If you want a pre-filtered album for sharing, it’s probably better to do your filtering and then create a new album (or collection in LR CC Classic)  based on the results, and share that new result. Creating an album doesn’t have any impact on your storage requirements, as an album is just a list of photos. One photo could be in a hundred albums and still just be one photo in the cloud.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike

That is what ended up doing but the update to the Lighroom app before the latest specially said it could be done through the share settings.  I will manage for now and I just thought maybe I was doing wrong.  But I think it is a coding issue which they may sort out later.

Have a good day and many thanks for your reply.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines