Highlighted

What does the camera profiles do exactly?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to the Adobe ecosystem, I am sorry for the novice question.

I used to edit my arw files from Sony a6000, shot on my traveling with my wife, on latest ipad mini, with other photo editing app.

I am happy, that Lightroom on Ipad offers camera preset profile for my 6000.

Still, I am not completely satisfied with the result, I would like to fine tune it.

Maybe it would be a better starting point, if I would understand, what did it automatically.

But every slider is in center, neutral position.

Is it possible to understand, what happened with the pictures, to precisely alter or ease those changes?

TOPICS
How to, iOS, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What does the camera profiles do exactly?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to the Adobe ecosystem, I am sorry for the novice question.

I used to edit my arw files from Sony a6000, shot on my traveling with my wife, on latest ipad mini, with other photo editing app.

I am happy, that Lightroom on Ipad offers camera preset profile for my 6000.

Still, I am not completely satisfied with the result, I would like to fine tune it.

Maybe it would be a better starting point, if I would understand, what did it automatically.

But every slider is in center, neutral position.

Is it possible to understand, what happened with the pictures, to precisely alter or ease those changes?

TOPICS
How to, iOS, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?