• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is available in the free version?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Lighroom free mobile app. I was able to jmport photos from my phone and use preset filters on my photos. I now am unable to upload photos. My question is,, should I be able to edit pics in the free version? If so, why will it not let me upload photos or put a filter on the photos that are even uploaded? I have an android.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will find a comparison chart here-

https://www.adobe.com/au/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html?promoid=VKW3KGR6&mv=other

In the "Free" version-

-Editing is limited.

-There is no Cloud access or (upload) storage.

-If you delete the App (or possibly update the App), all your photos taken with the App will also be deleted. (*Backup your phone!!)

Note in the link- "Store and organise your full photo library locally"- It means -Only in the App!

You would need a paid subscription (from Google Play) to the 'Premium' version to have 100Gb Cloud storage $6.99/month.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/lightroom-cc/using/premium-features.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines