• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I take a picture with iPhone SE2, it is corrected without permission and I am in trouble

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPhone SE 2. If you take a manual shot in "Professional Mode" of Loghtroom Mobile's camera, the photo may be corrected without permission. There is no point in manual shooting.
Also, when I try to shoot with dng, the photo is not generated even if there is a shutter sound.
These were fine on the iPhone XR & Google Pixel1. Please tell me the solution on iPhone SE2.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello 'A_Kai'
My team mate with iPhonee SE 2 (iOS 13.7) has no problem.  DNG photos can be captured.  Does it help to restart the app, or restart the device?  Also, what iOS version are you using?

If you are a paid subscriber, and your imags and changse are all synced, does it help to re-install the app? 

If you are using the free app, do not delete Lightroom.  Before trying any troubleshooting, please make a complete iTunes/iCloud backup of your device.  The free Lightroom does not backup photos, presets, etc, and you will lose photos, presets, etc in Lightroom if you cannot Restore an iTunes or iCloud backup of your device later.  After you have made a backup, I wonder if re-installing the app helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines