• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where settings for white workspace background?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I don't find the settings to switch to white workspace background. Tanks in avance for help, I really need it when preparing images for print.

/Lisa

(The black background is veeeery faaar from paper white and I always leave some white framme on my prints. White ws bg helps me to see hos the image would look like with this white space on paper.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS. I usually do the first edits on an iPad Pro 11 and sometimes on an iPad mini, before syncing to Adobe cloud and printing via LR classic from a desktop mac, if that would matter for the settings. I have white ws bg on LR classic/desktop mac, but can't find the settings for it on the iPads. Running last release of LR on the iPads. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently, it’s not possible as far as I know but you can add your vote to the feature request on the forum that’s monitored by the engineering team: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/white-desktop-background-on-mobile-lightroom-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines