Highlighted

Which display brightness on mobile devices to edit?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since a few weeks I am using Lightroom CC classic on my desktop and Lightroom CC mobile and I am excited!

But I am struggling a little bit with editing on my smartphone. The ambient light sensor of my mobile controls normally the brightness of the display and if I forget to set it manually for example to the middle I edit pictures and they will be too dark.

How do you handle this? Is there anything available like the DataColor Spyder for mobiles? Or is there any workaround?

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which display brightness on mobile devices to edit?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since a few weeks I am using Lightroom CC classic on my desktop and Lightroom CC mobile and I am excited!

But I am struggling a little bit with editing on my smartphone. The ambient light sensor of my mobile controls normally the brightness of the display and if I forget to set it manually for example to the middle I edit pictures and they will be too dark.

How do you handle this? Is there anything available like the DataColor Spyder for mobiles? Or is there any workaround?

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines