• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White balance presets

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After watching several tutorials about how to achieve certain effects, most instruct me to go to the drop down box for the white balance and select a preset (such as "cloudy" etc). However. My drop down box does not have any presets. How do I acquire those?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Hi Casey,

White balance presets, like “cloudy,” “daylight,” “tungsten,” etc. are only available if you are working on a RAW file. If you’re working on a non-RAW (jpg, tiff, psd) then you only have the options for “auto” and “custom.”

Could this be what you are seeing?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Casey8915,

Sorry to hear that the white balance presets in Lightroom are not available on your mobile.

Which version of Lightroom mobile are you using and on Android or iOS?

Could take a screenshot of what you're seeing in the While balance menu in Lightroom mobile so that we can try replicating this issue?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Casey,

White balance presets, like “cloudy,” “daylight,” “tungsten,” etc. are only available if you are working on a RAW file. If you’re working on a non-RAW (jpg, tiff, psd) then you only have the options for “auto” and “custom.”

Could this be what you are seeing?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, those are the only ones I am seeing. That makes much more sense now! So, I can only use them after I upload a raw photo. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines