• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Mobile Lightroom CC does not synchronize all of my photos from Adobe CC?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folks,

This is actually a two-folded question:

My mobile version of Lightroom CC does not synchronize or recognize all of the photos I have uploaded in my CC account. I use the desktop version either, uploading 99% of my photos from there. It does happen that I have about 4 thousand photos in desktop and CC acconut, but Mobile Lightroom has synchronized only about 1,5 thousand of them. Does anyone know how to correct that and synchronize everything?

The second question is: does anyone know how to avoid the mobile version from uploading ANY image from the cell phone? It uploads even Whatsapp images! I didn't find any menu to specify the folders to upload from, or check the ones I don't wnat to synchronize with the cloud.

Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure about question 1 as I have never had to sync that many images at once.

But as for question 2, if turned on, LR Mobile will sync any images from your camera roll. So any apps that add images to your camera roll will also get synced.

You have two options:

1: Turn Auto Sync off

2: Move any images from your camera roll that you do not want synced before opening Lightroom on your phone. Lightroom won't sync your mobile images until you open Lightroom on your mobile so you can clean out any images before syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi borgestc,

In your first question, when you mention Desktop, guessing you mean the cloud based Lightroom CC Desktop (check the cloud icon that sync to the cloud is completed and not paused) and not the traditional folder based Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines