• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workflow with ipad pro

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need a clarification on the workflow of lightroom cc for ipad.

My workflow is this: after importing the raf files of my fuji x-pro1 on the ipad pro, I proceed to import them in lightroom cc.

If I’m offline the files are not uploaded to the adobe cloud but in the ipad they take up twice the space (camera roll and lightroom)? If I delete the files from the camera roll, I lose the photos inside the lightroom if they have not been synchronized with the cloud? Or by deleting photos from the camera roll we have only the advanced previews in lightroom?

Thank you, have a nice day

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Theoretically yes, you can delete from the Camera Roll as the full resolution image has been imported into LrCC.

However, if the photo has not synced to the Cloud and the app crashed, you could lose any photos that have not uploaded, so if possible it may be best to also keep them on SD Card until this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines