Highlighted

Wrong app language, cannot change it

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why my Lightroom mobile switching up to German languag after first use?event though my phone are set i in my native language (polish) .

It seems i cannot change it anywhere, and i dont know how to use IT. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wrong app language, cannot change it

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why my Lightroom mobile switching up to German languag after first use?event though my phone are set i in my native language (polish) .

It seems i cannot change it anywhere, and i dont know how to use IT. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 30, 2018 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to change the order of the preferred language list under iOS settings->General->Language&Region. Then tab "Edit" and change the preferred language order. Since LrM is not translated to polish language the next entry on the list which is support will be used by the app. Hope that helps. -Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 1