Highlighted

Álbumes en Lightroom for Mobile

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, eh estado utilizando lightroom en mi celular desde ya hace un rato, hoy al querer trabajar en algunas fotos noté que desaparecieron por completo, no me aparece mi álbum y al intentar importar otra foto me aparece "agregando al álbum "todas"" pero igual sin aparecer, no sé que hacer

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Import and share, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Álbumes en Lightroom for Mobile

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, eh estado utilizando lightroom en mi celular desde ya hace un rato, hoy al querer trabajar en algunas fotos noté que desaparecieron por completo, no me aparece mi álbum y al intentar importar otra foto me aparece "agregando al álbum "todas"" pero igual sin aparecer, no sé que hacer

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Import and share, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Sorry to hear that, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom and the mobile device you're working on?

Also, have you tried signing out and signing back into the Lightroom app and see if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0
Iñaki00 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom para android versión 5.0 y al parecer no me deja iniciar sesión
ni siquiera, le doy clic y no hace nada

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0