Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 image stuck syncing in Lightroom on macOS

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using the latest version of Lightroom CC on MacOS and have one image stuck syncing.

No problems with syncing are showing on my iPhone or iPad.

I've tried filtering by images that are syncing but nothing appears.

I have reinstalled the app and looked for images that are corrupt or not showing a thumbnail.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

That shouldn't be happening, could you please try the steps below and let us know if it helps?

In grid view, please hold down the Option key (Mac) while clicking on the cloud icon in the upper right. This should show you which photos are still trying to sync. From here you would have the option to delete these and re-import them. Could you please try this step and confirm if this helped or not?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,

Thanks for replying.

I've read in the forums about this but can't get the keyboard shortcut to work. Just to be clear I'm using Lightroom not Lightroom Classic.

I'm in Grid mode from All Photos and when I hold either of the option keys on the keyboard and click the cloud icon all I see is Syncing 1 photo - the modifier key doesn't seem to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines