• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

7-day Demo of LIghtroom

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am demoing the 7-day trial Lightroom Desktop and the Lightroom IOS app.  Can I link the two of them to share pictures?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the idea behind that system. Images imported using Lightroom desktop should be accessible on Lightroom IOS and vice versa. Images taken with the IOS Lightroom camera should automatically transfer to Lightroom desktop if you have it set up properly. Any editing done on either device should have effect on the image. You must be signed in to Lightroom desktop and Lightroom IOS with the same Adobe ID and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They do link together when you are signed into the same account, but I am not certain this works in the trial mode. When you use the free version of Lightroom on your phone it does not upload images to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines