• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to add watermarks and Change image size/resolution in Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Lightroom, the new CC version, from Lightroom 5. 

I'm trying to figure out the new version but two things I used to use routinely are missing: the ability to add a watermark on exporting the edited photo, and image sizing and resolution, also on exporting the edited photo.

If these are missing permanently I'm going to have to cancel this subscription.

(My plan did not come with Photoshop.)

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Hi there,

The two options Watermark and ability to add resolution or change the image size, are currently not available in Lightroom, they are only available in Lightroom Classic.

However, you may suggest it as a feature here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc This forum is directly monitored by our developers and they might look into it for future releases.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by the new CC version. It can get confusing but there are only two versions within subscriptions; either Lightroom v3 (cloud based eco-system) or Lightroom Classic v9 (desktop/folder based)

In Lightroom 3 the export options have recently been expanded. See if my YouTube video helps.

In LR3 a simple watermark can be added on import which gets embedded on export and the mobile versions (phone & tablet) offer a few extra options for customization.

The New Export Dialog in Lightroom for Saving & Sharing Photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The two options Watermark and ability to add resolution or change the image size, are currently not available in Lightroom, they are only available in Lightroom Classic.

However, you may suggest it as a feature here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc This forum is directly monitored by our developers and they might look into it for future releases.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. I just figured out that I needed to cancel LR and opt for Lightroom Classic. After some uninstalls and cancellations, I'm in the right place. Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend you buy scottkelby book on Lightroom classic because it has all the answer to question like watermarking too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines